Commercial Administrative Assistant
Heller Machine Tools Limited is the UK’s largest horizontal CNC machining centre manufacturer. Our name is associated with quality, service and value, supplying major companies in the Automotive, Aerospace, and Manufacturing sectors on a worldwide basis. We are currently seeking an individual to take on the role of Commercial Administrative Assistant.
The individual will be required to assist in the administration duties of the commercial function and will report into the Commercial Supervisor.The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated competent individual who will be able support the Commercial Supervisor with daily tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities to include
- Stationary procurement and stock control
- PO raising, progress chasing and invoice reconciliation
- Administration relating to customs compliance processes i.e. freight activities for UK domestic, national and international, duty, commodity codes etc.
- Utilities procurement, monitoring and reporting
- H & S work wear administration (shoes, glasses etc.)
- Facilities administration
Applicants for the post must have/be
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent
- Problem solver
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communicator
- Computer literate
Applicants for the post should be
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player
Applications via e-mail including a CV and reasons why you feel you are suitable for the role to
E-Mail: personnel@ heller.biz
Heller Machine Tools Ltd welcomes people from all backgrounds. Whatever your race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, there is a role for you in our team. No account is taken of sexual orientation, social background or marital/civil partnership status.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS, THANK YOU.