External Logistics Engineer
Heller Machine Tools Limited is one of the UK’s largest horizontal CNC machining centre manufacturer and is a dynamic, modern Company situated in an easily accessible area on the outskirts of Redditch town centre. We are currently looking to recruit a Logistic Engineer to be responsible for providing support to the logistics team by assisting in the smooth through put of machines through the logistics department, whilst still maintaining system quality standards to allow the correct on-time deliveries.
The successful candidate would be expected to demonstrate previous accounting experience.
Key Responsibilities to include
- MRP report processing placing purchase orders with European-based suppliers in line with MRP requirements
- Ensure on-time deliveries
- Update missing parts lists and flag issues to the relevant MRP responsibly person
- Assist with all aspects of the HUK Kanban system
- Material maintenance within SAP
- Process Material, BOM and Ges list changes
- Assist in the process of releasing machines into SAP
Skills and experience required
- Competent in reading and understanding Engineering drawings
- Computer literate
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
- Problem solver
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Continuous improvement efficiency
- Good communicator with ‘can do’ attitude
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Team player
- Full driving licence
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
Applications in writing by 5th August 2019, including a CV and reasons why you feel you are suitable for this position, detailing career experience and salary expectations along with two referees (past Employers) to:
Mrs Janette Williams
Heller Machine Tools Limited
1 Acanthus Road, Ravensbank Business Park
Redditch, Worcestershire. B98 9EX
Heller Machine Tools Ltd welcomes people from all backgrounds. Whatever your race, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, there is a role for you in our team. No account is taken of sexual orientation, social background or marital/civil partnership status.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES OR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS, THANK YOU.