Cost-effective emergency solution in case of spindle failure
What are HELLER X Parts?
HELLER X Parts have been repaired, fully reconditioned and functionally tested by HELLER, technically restoring them to mint condition. For the majority of our machine tools we keep adequate stocks of X Parts, enabling us to supply you immediately in case of emergency.
X Parts may have slight blemishes, e.g. scratches, traces of installation or usage. However, these do not affect the functionality of the X Parts in any way. By using tested spare parts, HELLER Services provide you with the necessary degree of security.
The benefit to you:
There is no need to wait for your original assembly to be repaired, instead you are able to continue production due to speedy delivery of the X Part.
The X Spindle. How does it work?
In the event of a spindle failure you can order an X Part from us. We keep sufficient stocks of X Parts for different tool spindles and motor spindles at all times, so that we can respond to your request immediately.
If you return your defective spindle within 14 calender days, you will receive a partial credit note from us following assessment.
Minimal downtimes – optimal availability
The HELLER X Spindle pays off for all users who cannot afford lengthy downtimes:
- X Parts are available immediately from stock.
- You can continue production: inevitable waiting times required for diagnostics and repairare eliminated.
- You can rely on HELLER original quality from the manufacturer with a 12 month warranty on labour and parts replaced.
- Using HELLER X Parts means to benefit from all our services, including qualified and seamless installation by HELLER Services.
- Unbeatable prices: we guarantee you a special price or a credit note, given that you return your defective spindle to us.
HELLER offers more
If you decide to sign a HELLER service agreement covering “exchange-part service and repairs” or to order one of the HELLER TPS service packages “Total Productive Service”, we guarantee you maximum availability of exchange spindles, shortest response times and attractive prices.