Procurement and Supply Chain Apprentice
We are seeking an individual to take up the role of Procurement and Supply Chain Assistant apprentice.
The role is to assist with all aspects of the procurement cycle and support the wider procurement and logistics team.
The role will be office based at Heller Machine Tools UK.
Previous experience is not essential for this role but a willingness to learn and progress is.
Outcome Roles and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of the procurement cycle
- Supplier database maintenance
- Purchase order review
- Cost analysis
- Monitor stock levels
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with warehouse team
- Use of the SAP system
- Material Master Maintenance
- Exposure to Quality processes
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competent computer user
- Self motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
Contractual weekly hours to be discussed alongside national apprentice framework.
Closing date: 07/06/2021
All applications should be made to the following contact details: