HELLER offers optimised manufacturing solutions and a comprehensive range of services for the metal-cutting industry
HELLER is a global CNC manufacturing company of 4 and 5 axis machining centres, flexible manufacturing systems and crankshaft and camshaft machines and employs a staff of 2,600 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Germany in Nürtingen (Stuttgart region). The company's customers come from a variety of industries including automotive manufacturers and their suppliers, machine building industry, contract manufacturers, power engineering, mould and die manufacturers as well as aerospace companies.
Heller Machine Tools Limited has been producing high quality CNC machines and delivering complex turnkey projects from its Midlands factory in Redditch to the Global market for over forty years. Our facility currently employs 150 people who can deliver up to 200 CNC machines per year. Our workforce is ideally balanced with a mixture of experience and youth.
Heller Machine Tools Ltd engage in a comprehensive apprenticeship program which provides us with the ideal vehicle for knowledge transfer, which in turn allows us to ensure the skills required to deliver our products are always at hand.
Our customer base is far reaching with customers in every continent and every country within them. The customers we serve operate in the most demanding of industry sectors, who demand high accuracy and high performance machines. These sectors include Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil and Gas, Earth moving equipment, Mould and Die.
Our UK after market operation operates with a team of highly skilled service engineers supported by over £2 Million worth of spare parts stored at our UK facility, with spare parts also available from our German headquarters. This allows us to guarantee a 24 hour response to our customers.
Facts and Figures of the HELLER Group
- Founded in: 1894 in Nürtingen, Germany
- Workforce: 2,600 (Status: 31.12.2022)
- Order intake 2022: EUR 580.2m
- Turnover 2022: EUR 435.4m
- CEO of the HELLER Group: Dr. Thorsten Schmidt
- CFO of the HELLER Group: Andreas Müßigmann
- Business divisions: Horizontal machining centres, 5-axis machining centres, milling/turning centres, flexible manufacturing systems, machines for camshaft and crankshaft machining, services
- Production locations: Germany (Nürtingen), England (Redditch), USA (Troy/Michigan), Brazil (Sorocaba), China (Changzhou)
- Sales/Service locations: Italy (Verona), France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona), Russia (Moscow), Mexico (Queretaro), Brazil (Belo Horizonte, Gravataí, Joinville), China (Beijing, Jinan, Shanghai), India (Pune), Thailand (Bangkok)
- Service locations: Germany (Hattingen, Salem, Goslar, Nuertingen, Nuremberg, Rosenheim), Sweden (Värnamo), Switzerland (Niederbüren), Slovakia (Vrable)
HELLER UK Management