Retrofit Made by HELLER
New possibilities for your existing HELLER machines
The solid mechanical construction of HELLER machines guarantees longterm precision far beyond the depreciation period. After a service life of many operating hours, a machine tool's production performance and precision no longer satisfy current requirements. Partly this is due to unavoidable wear and tear but also to the changing requirements of today's machining tasks. We can make your HELLER machine fighting fit for new tasks. With a solution that is more cost-effective than buying a new machine.
The original HELLER Retrofit factory overhaul restores your existing machines to state-of-the-art condition. Our knowledge and quality awareness as a designer and manufacturer provide the perfect foundation for this. A factory overhaul pays dividends for older machines from the following series:
- BEA – the ruggedness of this machine series is legendary. The highly rigid construction provides maximum precision. Give high-precision machining a new chance with a HELLER Retrofit.
- MCP – the system machines from the MCP series offer maximum productivity, making them ideal for performance-oriented machining. A HELLER Retrofit helps to ensure that it stays that way.
- MC 16 / 25 / 26 – dramatically reducing per- piece costs without compromising on functionality was the development goal successfully achieved with the MC series. Continue to benefit from these advantages and shape up your MC for your production tasks.
- MCH – whether equipped with horizontal spindle or 5-axis swivel head unit, the machining centres from the MCH series are true all-rounders in production, providing a universal solution for any machining task.
Not only will we restore the performance of your machine, we will also increase productivity by up to 20%. With a control upgrade and numerous retrofit options and software updates, the performance of your machine will enjoy an additional boost.
- Overhaul on site or at a HELLER location
- Extensive portfolio of rental machines to bridge the time until completion of the overhaul
- Use of HELLER original spare parts
- Overhaul by experienced retrofit specialists
- Same acceptance procedures as for new machines and testing of all overhauled components help to guarantee precision
- Complete machine backed by warranty
Video documentation: overhaul of a BEA2
Delivery of the machine
Disassembly of the machine
Assembly of the machine
- Functional safety for your machines: mandatory in Europe
- Risk assessment in accordance with EN ISO 14121-1 or EN ISO 12100
- Use of the Siemens Safety Integrated feature
- Adherence to safety standards EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061
- Latest generation Sinumerik 840D sl control
- Operation identical to that of a new machine (Sinumerik Operate)
- Sinamics S120 modular drive technology for increased dynamics and precision
- New technology cycles/automatic measuring cycles
- Option: maintenance and diagnostics options parallel to machining due to new fluidics module
- Standardisation based on HELLER requirements specification
- Re-use of existing tool set
- Re-use of existing clamping fixtures and pallets
- Compatible with existing loading system (if any)
- HELLER BLUE energy efficiency
- Possible installation of options (e.g. measuring probe, tool breakage detection, etc.)
- Scope can be adapted to customer budget
- Retrofit, a cost-effective alternative