Factory Overhaul. Tailor-made. From the ground up.
We offer a choice of two performance packages.
As always with our service solutions, we aim to offer you the optimal retrofit solution for your specific requirements. That is why we offer you two different packages for the overhaul of your used machine:
- HELLER Quality for a cost-optimised, tailor-made machine overhaul
- HELLER Premium to benefit from all available technical upgrades to increase productivity
Irrespective of the package you choose, your machine will be overhauled to the high standards you have come to expect from us. The acceptance criteria are the same as for a new machine.
Cost-optimised, tailor-made machine overhaul
All components undergo a testing process. Fault-free components are re-used, defective ones are professionally reconditioned and will only be replaced by new parts on an individual basis and after consulting you. This approach ensures that the costs of your retrofit are proportionate to the planned remaining useful life.
A control retrofit is already included as the basis of the machine retrofit. With HELLER Quality you are guaranteed highest quality standards and the same test and acceptance criteria applied for HELLER Premium.
A boost in productivity with state-of-the-art technologies
On request, we seize the opportunity of the HELLER Premium retrofit to install all available technology upgrades released since the original delivery of your machine. That means we will optimise your machine in a way that enables you to achieve a measurable increase in productivity compared to the original delivery condition, allowing you to reduce your per-piece costs. We leave nothing to chance. That is why all wear parts are replaced with new components and a control retrofit is included in the standard scope of the retrofit. This includes installation of a new state-of-the-art control cabinet and fluidics module.
The test and acceptance criteria are the same as for a new machine. Depending on the application, the HELLER Premium machine retrofit can help you achieve an increase in productivity of up to 20%.
- Functional safety for your machines: mandatory in Europe
- Risk assessment in accordance with EN ISO 14121-1 or EN ISO 12100
- Use of the Siemens Safety Integrated feature
- Adherence to safety standards EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061
- Latest generation Sinumerik 840D sl control
- Operation identical to that of a new machine (Sinumerik Operate)
- Sinamics S120 modular drive technology for increased dynamics and precision
- New technology cycles/automatic measuring cycles
- Option: maintenance and diagnostics options parallel to machining due to new fluidics module
- Standardisation based on HELLER requirements specification
- Re-use of existing tool set
- Re-use of existing clamping fixtures and pallets
- Compatible with existing loading system (if any)
- HELLER BLUE energy efficiency
- Possible installation of options (e.g. measuring probe, tool breakage detection, etc.)
- Scope can be adapted to customer budget