HELLER Academy – Customer Training
Get the best out of man and machine
HELLER offers customized training concepts with a focus on availability. We provide training and continuing education for your operating and maintenance staff tailored to ensure reliable productivity of your machines.
The benefits to you:
- Your staff remains up to date with state-of-the-art technology and will know your machine inside out.
- Any issues or problems on the machine can be identified and remedied at an early stage before any unnecessary costs are incurred.
- Our training courses provide your staff with knowledge but also help to create awareness in terms of availability and Total Productive Maintenance.
HELLER training really works – see for yourself!
Operation and Maintenance Manuals
HELLER compiles complete operation and maintenance manuals for all systems, large or small, covering electrical and mechanical and any special system from our facility. These manuals contain detailed descriptions of each piece of equipment and system and include:
- all operating and control sequences
- routine maintenance schedules
- emergency and fault finding information
- recommended spare parts lists
- safety notices
- potential hazards and
- manufacturer’s documentation
Training refers to improving an employee’s knowledge, skills and attitudes to enable them to effectively do their job. All employees (new or current employees in new jobs) should be trained. HELLER`s Technical Training Department offers a wide range of training courses. HELLER will develop training classes for operators, mechanical repair, electricians and program application engineers.
Courses are designed for:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
HELLER`s Technical Training Department will develop course outlines and objectives to define what type of training the customer will receive. Trainees receive a HELLER Training Certificate for training completed.
Please enter the following information to get to the download link.