5-axis machining centres for powerful complete machining
The F series
Setting standards in 5-axis: 5-sided and 5-axis simultaneous machining in HELLER quality
- Maximum output at optimum quality due to HELLER's extensive process experience
- Higher availability thanks to adequate speeds and proven HELLER components
- Innovative spindle technology in three variants providing optimum process stability (swivel head with PCU 63 or SCU 63, fork head with PCT 63)
- Reduced costs thanks to flexible complete machining
- Optimised life-cycle costs due to innovative manufacturing concept
- Two machine variants for maximum manufacturing flexibility: workshop machine FT (table loading) for machining of individual parts in tool and die manufacturing and production machine FP (pallet changer) for series production
Here you can view technical data and compare products.
Please select from the following products.
Subject to alterations. The specifications in our offer and our sales order confirmation are authoritative.
Please enter the following information to get to the download link.